THE VERSATILE DIRECT INLINE VISCOMETER AND DENSITY-METER
Reliable and repeatable, the Sofraser MIVI sensor results in peak production and end-product quality by delivering 24/7 instantaneous measurement and efficient analysis such as dynamic or kinematic viscosity, density, concentration, phase detection, etc.
Inserting the vibrating needle in processes does drastically reduce losses and optimize quality.
Compatible with the harshest environments, the Sofraser MIVI viscometer offers the highest performance on the market and fits multiple mounting configurations, allowing optimal fluid measurement.
Secured process •
Product savings •
Fast ROI (Return On Investment) •
Production yield improvment •
Easy-to-install & use •
Corrosion, abrasion resistant •
Particles and bubbles tolerant •
• Any range betweeen 0,01 to 1.000.000 mPa.s
• One single sensor able to provide high level of sensitivity over a very large measurement range
• Available in 1.400 bars or 300°C versions
• The most comprehensive Processor range
• Included flow damper to laminarize the flow around the sensing element improving stability
• Optional temperature probe inserted directly in the process line (embedded thermowell)
MIVI 7 YEAR WARRANTY
Because our MIVI viscometers have been ecodesigned, they are extremly durable and our customers have been using them for several decades, 24/7, with no or minimal maintenance. This is why we provide them with a 7 year warranty backed by total transparency and objectivity.
We are proud to offer the best ROI & TCO to industry 4.0.
Moreover our probes are repairable and the parts are reusable or recyclable.
HYGIENIC PROCESS VISCOMETER
MIVI Hygienic is the only viscometer in the world with an EHEDG certified design and can:
- Be mounted on a VARINLINE® assembly
- Monitor the processes continuously (Industry 4.0 compliant)
The EHEDG certification of our MIVI guarantees the irreproachable quality of your final product while respecting the most stringent hygiene requirements and thus meeting the latest European standards: no need to choose between efficiency and sanitary safety in the pharmaceutical, biotech, food and cosmetic industries.
SANITARY PROCESS VISCOMETER
When hygienic EHEDG certified design is not absolutely necessary or possible, the sanitary design still allows :
- No niches spaces
- Cleaning in place (CIP), no need to uninstall it from the process
- Corrosion resistant (316L ss) and compatible with sanitation procedures
- Compatibility with the high pressure and high sensitivity versions
HIGH-PRESSURE PROCESS VISCOMETER
This MIVI version allows to measure your viscosity with a pressure of up to 1500 bar (supporting 450 bar as standard)
- This option may become essential in the field of drilling, spray dryers, injection or in any other field requiring work at very high pressure
- As it can be installed in line, on reactor or on a flow cell, this MIVI guarantees you a high efficiency on industrial, petroleum, food and cosmetic processes
- The high-pressure MIVI version is also compatible with the sanitary version and the high sentitivity version
HIGH SENSITIVITY PROCESS VISCOMETER
- Wtih a maximum sensitivity of 0,0001cP, this MIVI version is ideal for all low viscosity liquids such as very light fuels, solvents, water acids, diluted solutions or low viscosity starch solutions used in the paper, packaging and food industry
- Fulfills market requirements for high sensibility industrial applications: impressive repeatability, reliable & robust sensors text-center product-text1even on small volume flow cell
- The high sensitive MIVI version is also compatible with the sanitary version and the high pressure version