- to have real-time feedback regarding product evolution or stability,
- to avoid bad production, scraps, rejects and waste,
- to minimize raw materials consumption,
- to optimize process control,
- to control product quality,
- to verify the quality of purchased goods,
- to reduce the number of laboratory measurements.
- robustness to avoid unnecessary maintenance and downtime
- repeatability to get timely and reliable information
In 1981, Sofraser patented the first viscometer maintained in vibration at its resonance frequency. More than 40 years later, we still use this technology because it has been proven to be the most reliable and precise for process viscosity measurement.
It is the natural vibration frequency of a mechanical system (like a diapason). The resonance frequency allows a system to oscillate with the greatest amplitude of a vibration. In our system, the amplitude of the vibrating rod is about 0.1 mm.
Using this principle makes our instruments unaffected by external vibrations and explains the outstanding reliability.
When cleaning the process, leave the viscometer in place. The motion of the vibrating rod combined with the cleansing solution washes the sensor.
The MIVI is delivered with a 7-year warranty.
In Zone 1: II 2GD
Ex db IIC T6..T1 Gb
Ex tb IIIC IP6X T75..T180 Db
In Zone 0: II 1 G
Ex ia IIC T6…T1 Ga