Food & Beverage Viscometer
IN SAFE HANDS
Texture, consistency, concentration and dry extract are common viscosity correlations during the production process and its maximization increases efficiency and profitability. As viscosity changes the flow properties of liquid, influences the appearance and the consistency of a product, viscosity measurement is essential in most production stages.
In this type of process, for example in the production of ready meals and canned food, the food is subject to the highest quality standards, as this is a ke production parameter.
Furthermore to the quality control, the safety of your process is also ensured by sanitary and hygienic design of the sensors in order to avoid contamination risk.
In production, you face numerous constraints :
- To constantly monitor and prevent product variations
- To obtain a better end-product quality and consistency
- To improve hygienic design, enhancing cleanability to decrease the risk of contamination
- To control and enhance product safety for customers
In Food & Beverage industry, sanitary and hygienic conditions must be 100% respected. Thanks to our viscometers, the world unique EHEDG certified solutions, our clients guarantee the creation of safe and high-quality products.
Our sensors are used on many food & beverage processes
Pasta/Tomato sauce – Béchamel sauce – Soup – Baby food
Food additives – Artificial food flavouring – Proteins – Gelatins – Thickener – Seaweed gelatin – Starch gel – Yeast Slurry
Proteins – Meat extract – Fish extract – Atomization flours – Fish emulsions – Surimi paste
Fish oil – Vegetable oil – Vinaigrette – Emulsions – Mayonnaise – Margarine
Milk pasteurisation – Cheese cooking – Condensed milk evaporation – Yogurt fermentation – Whey in yoghurt detection – Fresh cheese – Milk powder atomisation – Melted & Process cheese – Paraffin coating – Ice cream
Bread – Pasta – Flour – Dough – Pudding
Fruit juice – Yeast in beer
Mixing – Crystallization – Jam – Molasses
EASING YOUR PROCESSES
FOOD & BEVERAGES COMMON CONSTRAINTS
• To constantly monitor and prevent products variations
• To obtain a better end-product quality and consistency
• To improve hygienic design, enhancing cleanability, decreasing
the risk of biological, physical and chemical contamination
• To control and enhance product safety for customers
OUR SOLUTIONS ALLOW:
• A viscosity sensor specially designed for hygienic conditions environment (EHEDG Certified) with no niche spaces.
• Increased safety by avoiding contamination and bacteria proliferation.
• Clean-in-place design (CIP), no need to uninstall it from the process.
• Corrosion resistant (316L SS) and compatible with sanitizing procedures.
• Many mounting positions to avoid dead spaces.
• High pressure version and/or electropolish finishing available.