In order to master texture, consistency, enzymatic power or product concentration, viscosity measurement has become essential. Especially when it comes to customer safety.
With the adaptability of our viscometers, working in any position (even fully immersed!), it has never been easier to eliminate the risks of contamination.
Cosmetic, Pharma & Biotech common constraints
• To constantly monitor and prevent products variations.
• To obtain a better end-product quality and consistency.
• To improve hygienic design, enhancing cleanability, decreasing
the risk of biological, physical and chemical contamination.
• To control and enhance product safety for customers.
Our solutions allow:
• A viscosity sensor specially designed for SANITARY environment (according to 3A
specifications) with no niche spaces.
• Increased safety by avoid contamination and bacteria proliferation.
• Clean-in-place design (CIP), no need to uninstall it from the process.
• Corrosion resistant (316L SS) and compatible with sanitizing procedures.
• Many mounting positions to avoid dead spaces.
• High pressure version and/or electropolish finishing available.